Outrageously Easy Disaster Recovery Planning
What will I learn?
This is our all-encompassing seminar which gives you the knowledge you
need to develop, write, implement, test, manage, and maintain your plan.
It teaches you how to:
- Recognize and analyze the threats that face your company
- Be prepared for any emergency or disaster that may hit your company
- Minimize risk to your company and resources when disaster strikes
- Recover quickly when disaster strikes
- Train and prepare staff to react quickly, decisively and appropriately
- Develop a detailed Business Continuity / Disaster Recovery Plan
- Test and evaluate your Business Continuity / Disaster Recovery Plan
By the end of the two days you will have learned how to prepare an in-depth
Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery Plan and have a draft of your first plan
to take back to your office.
Who should attend?
- Anyone responsible for managing the Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery
- Business owners/managers who want to safeguard their investment in the
- Managers of companies that don't have a Business Continuity/Disaster
Recovery Plan in place or the Plan is out of date
- Prospective Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery Planners
- Members of Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery Teams or Emergency
- Managers of: operations, security, database management, MIS, IT, call
centers, retail, associations, non-profit organizations
- Financial officers and controllers
Where and When are seminars being held?
Currently we do not have any spaces available at a scheduled public seminar. Additional seminars are being planned.
You can, however, arrange an in-house seminar for your staff. Given staff travel and accommodation
costs, this approach is often more cost-effective than a public seminar when several staff
Please contact us to arrange a seminar for your staff or to be informed when the
new seminars are scheduled.
Seminars provide two days of intensive instruction on developing and
managing your business continuity/disaster recovery plan.
Attendees often combine this with our
Business Impact / Risk Assessment
or Plan Maintenance seminars.
Seminars are also available as customized or in-house seminars.
Contact us for more details.